Has your business plateaued? Are you ready to reach higher levels of production, enriched customer service models, and greater business satisfaction? Is your business running you vs. you running your business?
We provide the tools, insights and accountability to align your actions with the vision you have for your business. Using time tested and proven techniques, we have assisted thousands of financial advisors in achieving greater levels of business acumen and success.
512 Performance Group™ approaches the growth of a retirement, investment, and financial planning practice as a business. Adapting an entrepreneurial methodology, we focus on:
- Enhancing existing/creating new business development channels
- Driving a differentiated customer experience
- Building a business that lasts
- Offering techniques for maintaining a balanced life
G – What are your GOALS?
R – What is your current REALITY?
O – What are your OPPORTUNITIES?
W – WHAT will you do and by when to accomplish your objectives?
It’s time to consider the ideas, beliefs, and aspirations that float around your head. It’s time to explore the “what ifs” that have been percolating in your brain. It’s time to create the investment, retirement or financial planning business you have been imaging all these years.
Don’t think of it as coaching, but more as a time of reinvention, retooling, and reimagining. You have built a lifetime of skills, experiences, and values. Now take inventory of these items along with a list of objectives, and with this record in hand, develop a plan; one that awakens your inner passions and longings. Give thought to how your strategy for your new business can impact you, your clients and the world around you in a positive way.
Building a Business That Lasts Coaching Series
• Branding Your Investment Business for Success – Creating the Power of Pull
• Stir the Pot Marketing
• The Trust-based Referral System
• Using Workshops to Fill Your Sales Pipeline and Grow Your Business
• Client Advocacy Programs
• Mastering High Gain Sales Techniques
• Strategic Planning for (Insert Your Name Here), Inc. – Your Pathway to Success
• Growing Your Relationships – Planning and Conducting Memorable Client Events
• Achieving Peak Performance – Balance of Life
He provides attendees with actionable processes, constructive ideas and time-tested solutions for building value-added services to further enhance the relationship with his or her clients.
As a certified business coach, Gary has worked with hundreds of organizations and thousands of financial advisors, assisting them with the continued development of their investment, retirement, and financial planning practices. His wide-ranging experience in financial services will serve your audience well as he turns his attention to building a result-driven presentation for your meeting.
• The Face of the New Retiree
• Build a “Stir the Pot” Marketing Program – Getting Out the Word
• Managing the Dynamics of Emotion in Retirement Planning
• A Road Less Traveled – A Path to Increased Results
• Adding Client Value – More Than a Stock Picker
• Marketing in a Social Media World
• The Emotionally Intelligent Advisor
Gary A. Weuve, CFP®
Let me introduce myself.
I began my career in 1980 at CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. During that time, I led The Center for Advisor Excellence®, a training and consulting unit responsible for supporting, counseling and guiding financial institution investment programs and their financial advisors to greater business growth.
Upon my recent retirement, I formed 512 Performance Group, LLC: a coaching and consulting firm designed to assist financial advisors with evolving his or her investment, retirement, or financial planning business towards the vision they always imagined.
I currently hold the Charter Life Underwriter (CLU®), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®), Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), and Registered Corporate Coach™ designations.
My wife Marcia and I grew up as Midwesterners in central Iowa, and we now reside in “The Live Music Capital” of Austin, Texas.